Crafting is so much fun and there’s no better time to pull out the hot glue gun than the holidays! Our team of storage unit experts at Hollywood Storage Center of Thousand Oaks has scanned the Internet to find some of the cutest and coolest holiday craft creations. So, clear your afternoon and grab your friends and family…it’s time to create!
- Pom Pom Christmas Tree – This craft is so adorable and we love that you can go traditional, with green and red pom poms, or make it unique, like the one shown below. All you’ll need is a pom pom maker, yarn, a foam cone, hot glue gun, scissors and green construction paper.
- Pom Pom Wreath – While you’re creating pom poms, why not keep those creative juices pumping and make a matching Christmas wreath? And, if you just can’t get enough pom poms, you can continue with crafting some garland!
- Santa Tulle Wreath – For a different take on a holiday wreath, take a look at this cutie! It’s so darling and simple to create.
- Holiday Card Tree – When we saw this craft, we thought about how cute it would be to create it with all the photo cards we receive from our friends and family during the holiday season. It’s so simple, you don’t even need instructions!
- Jolly Bow Wreath – This wreath just screams happiness. It’s so pretty and festive, and even better, it’s craft-novice friendly and inexpensive.
- Paper Snowflakes – Here’s how to add some winter fun to a room. We all remember making paper snowflakes when we were kids. Why not take it to the next level by using wrapping paper? Or, you can use plain white poster paper and decorate them with spray-on glitter. You’ll find lots of paper snowflake templates and tutorials on the web or create your own design.
Lastly, now that you’ve fed your crafting appetite, it’s time to feed your tummy! Here are a few tasty holiday recipes that will keep your crafting skills sharp and thrill your friends and family.
- Star in Sausage Puff Pastry – Yum!
- Grinch Fruit Kabobs – Because you want some fruit too, and it’s Christmas time! Double Yum!
- Brownie Christmas Trees – The perfect way to top off your crafty, holiday meal. Triple Yum!!
Are you ready to start crafting now? Us too!!! Need a little extra room to store your adorable décor after the holidays have passed? No problem. We have storage units in more than 50 sizes and are sure to find one that works for you. We offer the Lowest Price – Guaranteed on storage units in the Conejo Valley.
We’d love to hear about your favorite holiday crafts too. Leave us a message below and don’t forget to bring in your pictures to share with us when you drop by. Wishing you the happiest of holidays!