With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner (Tuesday, March 17), the storage unit experts at Hollywood Storage Center are preparing to pull out their green garb and partake in some Bangers and Mash with a pint of Guinness. If you’re ready for some Irish fun as well, we’ve scoured our sources for great ways for you to honor St. Patrick in and around the Conejo Valley.
Where to EAT and DRINK like you’re Irish
- The Tipsy Goat – It’s not everywhere you can find classic corned beef for dinner, but you can at The Tipsy Goat! Not your thing? Don’t worry. Their menu has something for everyone!
- Crown and Anchor– Though Crown and Anchor is a British restaurant, their Shepard’s Pie can’t be beat! Their St. Patrick’s Day celebration includes bag pipes, drums and dancers, green beer!
How to CELEBRATE like you’re Irish
We all celebrate in different ways, from dining out to participating in local outings. Here are some ways our team found for you to get in the St. Patty’s spirit this year!
- Patrick’s Day in Ireland at Fred Kavli Theater – Enjoy the traditional music, song and dance of Ireland with this performing arts production at the Civic Arts Plaza in Thousand Oaks. The event takes place on March 12, providing you with a pre-St. Patrick’s Day way to extend the festivities.
- Patrick’s Day Dance – Dance the night away at this annual fundraiser for the Knights of Columbus in Thousand Oaks. In addition to doing a jig on the dance floor, attendees will enjoy fine food, beverages, a silent auction and other fun activities.
- Patrick’s Day Parade – Ventura Elks Lodge is presenting its 32nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade on March 14 at 10 am in downtown Ventura. Get there early for a good seat and post-parade, head on over to Dargan’s Irish Pub and Restaurant to continue the good times.
- Calabasas Shamrock Shuffle – If a healthy run is more your speed, celebrate with a 5k and fun run along the beautiful roads of Calabasas. Post-race activities will include a St. Patrick’s style celebration with live Irish music, Irish step dancers, a beer garden with an Irish Coffee bar and more. The race takes place March 14, but registration ends the evening of March 12, so get running!
We hope the luck of the Irish is with you this holiday! At Hollywood Storage, we’re lucky every day because we have great guests and are able to offer them the Lowest Price – Guaranteed on storage units in the Conejo Valley. We hope you’ll remember us when you’re in need of storage.